Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lauren's First Birthday

Happy First Birthday, Lauren!

I spent the better part of June 18th following her around the house and trying to get a nice picture of her.  This is probably the best of the bunch.  Haha!  But it totally encompasses all that is our sweet, silly, happy little girl, who is always smiling and saying "Hoot, hoot" to us!
 


We celebrated with a small party with immediate family, Lauren's first time in the pool, and a massive balloon pit that JK spent hours creating for her.  While she loved the balloon pit, she was, and remains, unsure about the pool.  This little one prefers to hang around the water table, lounge on the deck, and eat snacks.  Just like Mommy!  Unlike Monica, who would stay in the pool for hours if we would let her.  Just like Daddy!

This one is blurry, but I love it because she is grabbing the cake!
Daddy was making her all kinds of balloon accessories.  She loved it!
Opening presents amidst the balloons. 

   I have a few more pictures to upload here, but wanted to get this post published before we head out for vacation.  Our first year with her has been so much fun, I can't wait to see what this year brings!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. inheritance money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. try slickcashloan today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. visit slick cash loan today

    ReplyDelete