Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Evil Laundry

This past week, Monica and I have been held hostage by the evil force known as laundry. Unfortunately, the Grub Files post that was promised was a necessary casualty during this difficult time.  Luckily, I did manage to snag a few moments here and there to put together a great update.  I will publish it tomorrow in honor of Monica's seven month birthday.  For now, see below, where Monica helps me battle the never ending horrors:





Monica:  Umm, Mom, why do I have to be the one to fold Dad's underwear?

Me:  I don't know, sweetheart, those are just the rules.  Your grandmother made Aunt Kimmy and I fold our dad's underwear, and now you must fold your father's underwear.  Those are just the rules of family laundry.  Good luck, and godspeed. 








Are we STILL doing this SAME chore?  Ugh!  Boring!
For real, Mom, this has been going on for days...literally, DAYS!
That's it, I'm taking charge and breaking us out of this laundry rut!
Hahaha, I declare, this laundry WILL be conquered!
We barely escaped unscathed.  Luckily, I think the worst is behind us, and all that remains is the final challenge:  Getting JK to put his laundry away instead of throwing it all over the floor.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that the entire project comes to a quick resolution, so we can return to your normally scheduled Grub Files.  Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment